Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Truth About Dying Just Makes Me Wanna Live

You have one year to live and that’s if you let us undergo treatments. “No,” Ben said, “I will just have to live with myself because I’m not going under any kind of treatments.” Ben said he’d rather live life well knowing he was gonna die, rather than suffering in an institute going through some treatment that we don’t even know will cure me. “What a waste of my time.” Ben gets up and leaves the office and said he would return but didn’t tell anyone where or when he would come back. Ben went on a run so that he could absorb what he had just heard and think of what he’s gonna do about it. When he return the whole doctors office was freaking out that he had done something. But he just went on a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment