Thursday, September 8, 2011

Its My Life and I Will Do What I Want

Good ol’ Ben still stuck to his word and did not want anyone else to know his dilemma. Doc even took him to the treatment doctor to help confirm what is going wrong and that there is a possibility that we could help. Ben didn’t want anything to do with treatment. He just wanted to make his mark and live out his entire life from adolescent to old age all in one year. He began by quitting cross country and turning up for the football team. Coach was surprised at first to see a senior trying out for football for the first time. But he couldn’t do anything about it. He warned Ben that there is contact in football and that because of his size; one hit could land him in the hospital. Ben exclaimed, “That doesn’t bother me, I don’t have anything to lose.”

No comments:

Post a Comment