Thursday, September 29, 2011

How i see it.....

When reading this I felt consumed and like I was there and feeling and going through pain and agony the Jews were going through. It only makes me more supportive of my Religion. It helps you believe in your faith a little more. What if it was your religion that was chosen instead of the Jews? What would your take be on it and how much more would you respect your religious background? This book makes you realize what truly the worst that can happen is. We all remember the 9/11 attacks and that only serves as a miniscule devastation compared to the Holocaust. When reading this and thinking about the Holocaust I’m put in a state of solemn remembrance trying to conjure up what it would be like if I was in the position the Jews were at the time. Just think about it and see what you come up with and how you feel based on what happened during the Holocaust.   

No comments:

Post a Comment