Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Fact is........

This Week I decided to write about how this story so far has an impact on the behavior of people today and me in some way. A normal boy who has a problem insists on denying the truth of what’s going on in his life. No matter whom he talks to his stubbornness gets to him and doesn’t allow him to come clean with his fatal secret. Ben will die in a year. He tries to put on a disguise and cover up his secret. Nothings harder to do than to put on a smile and act like everything is okay when really……its not. In Ben’s case it was death. Nothing could’ve been harder to do than hide that you’re going to die within the year. Now I’m going to tell a story that probably doesn’t sound true but it happened. And it affected my family, my mom, my grandma, and. My Uncle.      

No comments:

Post a Comment