Friday, November 11, 2011

FInally

When I first started this class I didnt really appreciate reading. I thought it was boring and I never really did it. I tried reading a few book on my own but after starting a few pages or chapters I would stop because I was disinterested. I never really like reading books for pleasure. Ive always read the books assigned for classes but it was a hastle because it was absolutely nothing I was interested in. I bought the book Crash Into Me this summer because it looked intersesting but I never really read it until this part couple weeks. It was more intriguing then I thought so im glad i went back and read it. I usually would attempt at reading a book because I thought it wouold be interesting but I guess I never found time to sit down and read. I feel like in the summer Im just too involved with things that i dont have too much time to read for pleasure. And during the school year I definitely didnt have that much time because of tennis and all the other homework thats assigned. Its hard to devote my mind to the book instead of on my homework. But because of this class I have read some interesting books and got a lot out of some of them. The more close the book was to life the more interesting it was to read. I enjoyed reading in this class unlike I did for other classes when they were assigned. I liked having the freedom to choose an interesting book that i wanted to read. It was more fun and made me want to read

No comments:

Post a Comment